Sunday, September 25, 2016

THIRD CLASS REVEAL!

I am so excited to share with you another class that I will be offering in November!


When I saw the Candy Cane Lane designer series paper and stamp set I knew it was something I was going to use A LOT for this upcoming holiday. It can either look fun and whimsical or elegant and classic. 

I love to give sweet treats over the holidays - homemade baked goods or even some fun holidays candies done up in cute packaging - and so these tags will the be perfect addition to those. Plus you will make a cute box with a clear top that you can use to ether store your tags, giveaway the tag set to someone as a gift or use the box to giveaway more yummy treats! So many options.

Here is a closer look at the tags:


In the class we will be making:
3 - 2.5: square tags
3 - scallop circle tags
2 - 3" square tags
2 - 3" booklet tags
1 - cute box

The cost of the class is $20 and again I will be offering it in two locations:
Kingston | Monday, November 7th - 7-9pm
Brockville | Sunday, November 13th - 2-4pm
(if you would like to do this class but these dates don't work for you please email me)

To register for the class - email me at amy.grendel@gmail.com

There are so many options with the candy cane lane items - check out the awesome ideas right from the catalogue:



Add a gingerbread man or a cute reindeer!

So next up in our online event - is a Q&A time - if you have any questions I would love to hear from you - can be about scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, whatever.
Text questions to 613-888-0589 or email them to amy.grendel@gmail.com

I will be answering them on my Facebook group - check it out!


1 comment:

  1. How adorable are these tags?! Too cute!

    This is going to be a great class - along with the other classes I've signed up for! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete